Family Vacation

Family Vacation

Friday, August 26, 2011

Address

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on Nathan. He is still doing great. Earlier today his nurse came in to do care and she goes "get over here, he's responding to me" so I went over to his bed and started talking to him. When I asked him if he was doing good he nooded his head yes - I love that he responded, his team does not love that he was able to move so his paralytic was increased. The nurse just knew that I would like those few seconds with him before he went back to sleep.
 
Here is his mailing address, I'm going to put it on the blog later in case anyone wants to mail him anything.
 
300 Longwod Ave
7 South MSICU
C/O Nathan Webster
Boston, MA 02115
 
Please don't feel like you have to send anything, but I know some people wanted to send cards and things. Flowers aren't allowed in the ICU so please don't send those and latex balloons also aren't allowed, mylar ones are. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment