Family Vacation

Family Vacation

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Less than a week

We leave for feeding clinic in less than a week and I'm not even a little ready yet. I've been busy working since I've been back from Florida so I haven't had much time to do anything. It took me a few days to get the house back in order and then we had to get prepared for the hurricane that was supposed to hit. We survived the storm with only a little wind and some rain, nothing bad. Now I'm ready to start getting prepared and packed. I have a few lists but nothing actually packed. Trevor is settled, I know where he will be each day of the week so that makes me feel a little better. Now I'm just left to hope that our hotel in NJ still has power, or at least will have power, when we get there.

Sorry for the quick update but I've got things to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it all goes smoothly for you two with the feeding clinic, Laura. Try to keep busy so YOUR day passes quickly! Hope they have electricity while you are there too! Glad you missed most of the storm!

    ReplyDelete